We are living in the era where starting a business is quite easy but managing the profit & making revenue from the day 1 is very much difficult. The scope of the internet marketing in India is not limited to the business nature today; it applies to all kind of businesses. When you open the business, the biggest challenge that you face is to bring potential customers to on-board and take your services. To resolve the same issues you should do these 5 things to make it happen,
(1) Business Listing: List your business free on Google along with other niche directories of your business category. Google business listing enables your surrounding customer find you easy & search. Via Google maps listing you can showcase your business information on Google. After your list you business, you will get a verification code via post card on your registered correspondence address within 12-15 days. You need to enter the verification code on your listing, failing to which you won’t be able to see your business on Google.
- Upload your business logo with inside, outside, work & team photographs
- Use the active mobile no. or landline no.
- Mention your business opening & closing hours properly to avoid any confusion
- Select most appropriate business category to display your business nature
(2) Business Website: In the nest step find a website development company or else hire a professional & experienced website designer to design your business website. Your business can grow without the website also but if you have a professional website, you will get an edge in the long term. Having a website creates a different impact on your target audience. Make sure to communicate your web designer to have a website which is cross browser & mobile friendly
(3) Social Media Account: Social media can be the best & most effective manner to communicate your target audience about your new business idea. Create social media accounts on various social media networking websites where your friends spend their quality time. Let your friends know about your new business startup via your personal & company’s social media accounts, it will help you generate some revenue from the referrals customers. Your friends may also know some of their friends who need your services.
(4) SEO: Search engine optimization is a process of improving your website content & its quality to make it more user-friendly. You should take the professional SEO services for your website. SEO professionals basically optimize your website to get it ranked on the search engine & drive more potential traffic on your website. If you have a website which is not well optimized & ranking on the Google, you will not have the right customers for your business.
(5) Google Adwords Promotion: If you have decided & planned any marketing budget for your business, allocate a small portion of it on Google Adwords promotion. Google allows you sometimes with promotional code with your fresh business account to start promoting & get some business from Google search. Use Adwords initially for acquiring the customers, not awareness or branding perspective.